1. Register your Organisation here. By default your organisation name will be your Little Mammals subdomain: http://organisationname.littlemammals.com
2. After registration go to your URL (e.g. http://organisationname.littlemammals.com)
3. Click on Members SIgn in
4. After Login click on Members Area
5. Go to Site Settings to update basic information, Home Slider Images and text
6. Go to Site Settings to show or hide menu items
7. Go to Theme Settings to update website colours , Logo and favicon
1. Login in your website and go to Members Area > Users
2. Users can also sign up via the waiting list if you enable it
1. To receive payments you will need a payment Gateway. Sign up for a Stripe account to get going. For more help about stripe go to https://stripe.com/
2. Go to payment details in your website and enter stripe details.
1. Firstly provide your domain name or subdomain name.
2. Then do login in you host provider and goto "DNS" and do this
3. If you want to map your domain xyz.com to LM then replace your "A" record Enter Host Name : * Points To : 220.127.116.11 ( keep your ip for future)
4. If you want to map your subdomain test.xyz.con to LM then replace your "A" record
5. Enter Host Name: test (when you will see DNS , your subdomain "test" will be there, so you need to update only IP) Points to: 18.104.22.168